Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm here!

Well, I am here in Anaheim. We're already diving into everything. I still feel jet lagged, but I'm dealing with it. The weather is nice. (ok, I'm bragging.) It's nice to meet all the people I have had in class online. It's nice to put faces to the names.

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You made it to Anaheim! I looked up some info on your area. If you're near them, the Movieland Wax Museum might be fun...or the Orange County Museum of Art. Say hi to Seth and Ryan if you see them. Go O.C.!

SMS said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for the info! (I thought you said that there wasn't anything to see here! :))

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to see the Ripley's Believe it or not Wax Museum. I think that's the one the really cool Anaheimers go to.